Since then it has been the host for music concerts varying from acoustic to hard rock; art gallery exhibitions; fashion shows; Christmas pantomimes; Shakespeare and other theatrical drama; poetry events; cinema; and extensive free educational projects for local schools. Our work with local schools is usually in the areas of literature, faith, religion and citizenship which is where we feel our expertise lies.
It is the home of The Shakespearience, our own Shakespearian production company which completed its third production run in 2015.
Most of our events are in the English language but we have had a significant number of events for and by the Polish community in the Polish language – some with translation into English.
You can purchase tickets for all forthcoming events at ravenscourt arts by visiting our ticketing partner wegottickets.com.
- ravenscourt arts seats 160 for theatre and music events.
- For other events such as fashion shows where a runway or extended stage is in use, capacity is lower.
- Full café style facilities providing hot and cold drinks are available at all events.
- Full disabled access is available for wheelchairs; we also have a Stannah stairlift for those who find stairs difficult.
- Toilet facilities (including disabled) are available on two floors. Parent and baby changing facilities are also provided.
You can hire ravenscourt arts for your own production or event. Visit our venue hire page for full details of facilities and equipment available.